Thursday, September 13, 2012

'Cos I can...


Hi! Today's post is here just b'cos I can...


I wasn't going to post today. Was going to have a break, take the day off. It's a grey day. You know how it is... 

But then I checked out this... all light, clean and white...

Then I got a lovely email from some-one who's just found this blog and actually likes it! How exciting :-) Well it will even more exciting once I figure out my 'comments' button, not sure what's happened to it, will fix it up for you... so you can leave a comment (hint, hint, wink, wink!)...


And suddenly I was ready to post! And to post some pics that I took ages ago but I just love. Just b'cos I can!

Here's my own corner of whiteness on the web. 

I think this selection is a tiny snapshot of the combination of 'stuff' I'd like in my home. White, wood, country, textural and coastal. I'm looking at this rather lovely book at the moment, wishing and hoping that some-one might just notice my infatuation and purchase it for me ;-)

Anyways, have a happy Thursday!


 

1 comment:

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)