Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here come the sheep...


Here come the sheep... Can you see them? I'll show you a closer shot...


Here they are, a mob of wethers, complimentary of a bit of zoom-action! 

They're coming for shearing... I'm helping in the shed with the shearing...


They're at the gate, albeit a gate along way out the back of the farm. Still quite a way from the shearing shed... there are a few more gates to go through after this one...


Ah, here they go, through the gate. It's a rush! Sheep either stand still, or rush. A bit like me really :-)


You know, they don't really mind going through gates. We all know that the grass is always greener on the other side ;-)


There are the last of them going through. The dog is taking on the very last free-spirited wether. And that will soon be that. So I'd better run. I've got to meet them at the shearing shed! Quick!


I'll be back to my normal (whatever that is!), everyday life, tomorrow. On Tuesday. First up, I am having coffee with a friend. It'll be well-deserved after a day in the shearing shed, well I reckon anyway! I'm a soft, town-girl these days! And then I'll be back to tell you all about it, I have some VERY fun finds for you. Have fun my friends, think of me the soft, town-girl rouse-about...