Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Photo Challenge: Rosemary


Here's my (self-imposed) photo challenge results for this week... Rosemary.

So, the idea behind this challenge is to take something usual and make it more unusual.

There's not too much that's unusual about an old glass jar (it used to be a jam jar, I think) and a few sprigs of rosemary from the garden. Is there? Especially when they're sitting on your kitchen windowsill. Same sill that needs some vinegar, a wipe and probably a paint!


All good though :-) I even enjoyed the bubbles in the jar! Challenge met, I hope. Hope you have some challenge in your life - it's good for the soul!

My challenge today is to watch the weather and make sure I get the washing in after it's dry and before it rains. Complex huh?! It'll be complex if I don't ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)