Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Two green bottles


Today, just for you, I have two green bottles...

The two bottles are sitting in the middle of the dining table. After this photo session they were subsequently moved to the end of the table 'cos otherwise no-one can see anyone (not that this is necessarily a bad thing!) when it's dinnertime, breakfast or any-other-time at the table...

Oh, and technically one of the said bottles isn't a bottle. It's a vase. A rather gorgeous retro vase. It was Mr Green's grandmothers. And we love it. The other green thing, the actual bottle, has it's known background recorded here.


The green bottles (let's keep it easy everyone and term them both bottles for the purpose of this post!) are currently holding/displaying some of our wares from Saturday's farmers market. See below. These wildflowers are from here. Mr Green and I had this style of flower for our wedding; cue the 'oohhh'. So we rather like having them sitting on our dining table...


And from another angle... aahhhh. Nice huh? Well, they're making me smile :-)


I love a casual 'derrangement' of flowers plonked somewhere about the place. All the better if it includes some gorgeous green glass ;-) Or some string, or shells, or feathers, or candles...

Anyways, I really must be off. I'm kinda on top of it today. Just. Like when you swim with just your face out of the water. I'm kicking like mad under surface ;-) And just managing to breath. Phew! It's one of the days/weeks/months. And I'm afraid I can't see it getting any easier to stay afloat 'til oh, maybe, January... oh wait that's school holidays around here, make it February! Argh! Might need a flotation device methinks, before February!

Hope you're managing to stay afloat! Do you have a flotation device? Please share, I might copy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)