Friday, December 14, 2012

A bit of string and a bit of bling



Today's post involves a bit of bling and a bit of string...

There's some lovely old glass pieces. Collected from various spots. I love this colour... and it was made to be utilitarian!


Add in some crochet.... plus string... and a candle...


Oh, and then some bling. Fairy lights courtesy of Ikea last year, if I remember correctly!


Shove bling in glass jar, cover with crochet, switch on the bling. That's all it take to make my heart sing - I'm a simple girl at heart :-)

Happy Friday! Hopefully next week we'll have a farm post for Friday... it's been a bit mad about here and we haven't spent much time out there over the last couple of weeks... maybe this weekend (fingers crossed!)... Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)