Friday, December 28, 2012

Confessions from Christmas


OK, it's confession time...
***UPDATE*** I kept the turkish towel ;-) For more details see here.

I've got travellers envy; this plane flew over our place headed for Europe via Abu Dhabi...
On it were my sibling and father!


There were many, many late nights. In fact pretty much all of them were too late...

 

It's been a week since I posted anything, and in that gap I've lost the habit. And somehow I lost a significant portion of some of these photos...


I think they might be a bit like me at the moment; better when you can only see a small portion! Or at least, a lot more interesting ;-)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas break... We have some more festivities coming up over New Years with the other side of the family. I am very grateful for family to share the fun with. I'll probably also be back with more confessions... Or resolutions! It's nearly time to write that list. Hope you had your Christmas list completed and you're onto the New Years one.

Talk soon.

 PS
Oh yes, one last confession; I've discovered I am having a love affair with geraniums. More about that another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)