Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I have my voice back~!


 Have you noticed anything? On this blog? Something has changed!
You know how I couldn't comment??? Couldn't reply? I'd lost my voice.

Well, it turns out, I was revealing my lack of know-how in the technical department... (plus a few other departments!) but this was a bit silly. Something to do with cookies. Hmmm. Not sure that they're the sort of cookies I normally favour. Anyways, it's all fixed. Yippee! And so I have my voice back and can reply to lovely comments :-)


This is our courtyard as recorded the other evening. The same evening as the spider shots actually. Thought you might like to see it out there. It's looking quite nice at the moment (even if I say so myself ;-)). All green and growing. With a few other non-growing bits thrown about for good measure; the wreaths of cane from the willow at the farm, the white table from inside (that now lives outside!) and this thrifted basket that's now weathered to a beautiful silvery grey. Oh, and the rocking horse seen right at the end of the basket post also features below; though the fairy was fast asleep for these courtyard photos!


So there you are. You're all up-to-date on the state of our nation courtyard. And you'll be hearing a lot more from me, well, more comments from the peanut gallery anyways! :-) Yay! Catch you around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)