Friday, January 4, 2013

Photo Challenge: A Night Spider


Here's a photo challenge with a difference.....!

This spider was 'floating' above our courtyard one evening and with the light behind him I thought it might be 'fun' to try and capture the shot. Fun or mad. I deleted dozens of photos and ended up with these. Even these are a little dicey, but hey, that's the challenge hey? Dicing without much skill, trying to capture something that's not normally captured... Or just plain, inexpensive fun. I lead an exciting life huh?!

To check out other photo challenges which I've 'imposed' upon myself click here.


 Have a lovely weekend for yourselves! Maybe a quiet one is due after the past few festivity-ridden ones?! Or maybe you'll be spending some more time with family/friends while the seasonal glow remains; we might try for a mix of both methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)