Tuesday, April 30, 2013

a road to somewhere


 This is a road we travelled last week....


The first time I travelled along it I was stressed about the 'great break' that had just occurred..(see previous posts about the great break).. We were headed for the hospital to see the boy before he was transferred to the next major hospital for surgery...


The return trip along this road was when I started to notice the scenery....



The next few trips along this road gave me a chance to take some happy snaps :) Because though we have a broken leg in-the-house we are otherwise ok, well and well fed. And compared to many other people in this world we are very well off....

So, this evening, wherever you are, remember there are those less well off. And remember the road is always leading to somewhere :) It is up to us to enjoy the scenery alongside the road!

R, emm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)