Tuesday, May 14, 2013

All in a fog


We regularly wake up all in a fog these days....

It's a given that there are a lot of figs in the winter. We've a river close by and hills around, so it's a natural phenomenon. Not so the fog in my brain ;-) I've no geographical explanation for that fog!



So when we had to take a morning drive out into the countryside, in the fog, it was nice to be able to snap some foggy shots from the warmth of the car :-) I'm NOT a mountain girl and so these foggy mornings are too chilly for my comfort.


The other very exciting sighting on this drive was an eclipse, or partial eclipse, of the sun! We saw it through the fog, the fog shielded enough of the Sun's glare to enable us to look straight at it and so we could see the eclipse! Pretty cool. Of course it was a bit too tricky to get a shot of, I didn't have my big-timegirls camera and so had to be content with fog shots.

Am off to relax now. The small people have nearly fallen asleep and I don't think I will be far behind them tonight!

R, Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)