Friday, August 9, 2013

A Frosty Morning


Feeling frosty? It's been wet here the last few evenings/mornings but we're due for another frost tomorrow. Like this frost on the morning we went calf-marking...

It was clear, blue sky with not a cloud to be seen...

    
These photos were taken about 10am and the frost was still thick in the shaded spots. It created some interesting patterns on this pile of wood.


Sun = dry wood. Shade = thick frost.



Well, today is the day of the art party, so I must run! Quite a lot to still do. Including another cake to ice... Argh! I must get some pics up of some of the dozens of cakes that have 'appeared' from my kitchen this week :-) I've relaxed my input this year, none of these echnidas appeared... There was a different version of a sunshine cake, this time in miniature and by the dozen! Today's cake is a challenge; it's for 'the public' :-) A party cake. 


Right. So. Off I go... Stay warm; keep out of the frost, or rug up warm if you head out!!!

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)