Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The eyes have it!


In this post the 'eyes' have it! Something indefinable but undeniable...

What a set of eyes they are! Made up to the hilt! Not that I condone, or rather let's say encourage, being made up to the hilt mind you ;-) Especially on eyes such as these. They obviously belong to a MUCH younger person than I (no-laughter-lines-are-at-all-evident). And I don't normally go for young lasses with full lashes, call me old-fashioned but make-up on young ladies just isn't my thing...


But these eyes were for a special performance. On a stage. With bright lights and a critical audience. So we'll excuse them hey? Just this once. In fact, I admit that I was rather blown away by these eyes. Thus the camera, and the shots from varied angles...


The sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of the nose does it for me too ;-) Do you agree? Something adorable about freckles on small(er) people. Uhuh. Alright. That's it for me this time. Am glad to be back and blogging. It's nice to have a corner of the world, albeit a cyber corner, that is clean and tidy. What's more it stays clean and tidy, even after the school run has reached it's homeward destination! Hmmm, don't get me started, my house was spotless yesterday but not any more!!! 

Catch you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)